Monday, August 15, 2011

Hello Familia,

Things are quite nice here in Rochdale. We will be having another
baptism in two weeks, which is great. Her name is Shalome and the
change that she has gone through since I first started teaching her is
amazing. At first I used to wonder why she even listened to us because
she just really didn't seem to care about becoming a better person.
But now she is doing so well, really has that eternal perspective
coming along. Elder Sapaden and I continue to work hard. We are just
so different, haha. We get along just fine, but it's pretty much just
one "no-response" joke after another. He will say a joke that I just
wont get and then I will say a joke that he doesn't get. It's rough,
ha. We both get a good laugh out of some of the experiences we have
though. The weather was ridiculous this week. It just incessantly
rained, but it was good. I feel good about the way that i am serving
right now. I lost my third umbrella this week and my second in three
weeks. That was annoying. My sewing continues to improve. I have
resurrected many items of clothing, which brings me great joy. This is
the fifth week of the transfer, so I wont be emailing until either
Wednesday or Thursday next week. It will probably be Wednesday because
I think I have one more transfer in Rochdale, but you never know. We
have an exchange with the assistants tomorrow. This is Elder Kersey's
last week as a missionary and I think this will be his last exchange.
How great! A family exchange! He will be going with Elder Sapaden (his
grandson).

Well life is good, the gospel is true, and I am hungry.

I hope all of you have a good week

love,

Elder Misbach

Oh and i also passed my driver's theory exam for my license. Now I
just need to practice for and take the practical test, which I will
probably do next transfer. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment