Sunday, August 14, 2011

August 8, 2011


Hello Family,

I hope that everyone enjoyed the beach. It sounds like it was a very
good week this year. My week was quite good. It started off rough, but
got better at the end. The zone activity last week of having a BBQ and
learning how to play cricket was way fun. The park I picked for it was
perfect and beautiful. Cricket is a pretty fun game. Baseball is
better and makes more sense, but cricket isn't that bad. I had an
exchange with the other brand new missionary in the district Elder
Leimgrub. It was a good exchange and he told me loads of stuff about
Germany that I had no idea about (he is German). President Preston
also came to my district meeting. I really didn't feel good about the
district meeting, I felt like it was one of my worst. But apparently
it went pretty well. President actually singled me out and told all
the zone leaders one of the things that he liked that I did, and asked
if all the other district leaders were doing it. That made me feel
pretty good. I now have my driving theory test scheduled and I'll be
taking that on Friday. Then I need to have lessons and I can take my
practical test. It's a pretty big hassle, but it should be fun. We
should have a baptism in the next couple of weeks which is excellent.
Overall, life is pretty good. The gospel is true, and sharing it is
amazing.

Hope everyone is well back home and I'll talk to you soon!

love,

Elder Misbach


No comments:

Post a Comment