Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Well hello familia,

That was another good round of emails. Thank you. As for me in England, things are good. The new focus the mission has, is refocusing on finding, and focusing less on the member relationships. I was just getting the hang of member work. But it's good. The mission was getting so lazy. Donna is back! Woo! She is again dated for the 17th and went to our mission home fireside last night, which was excellent. She apparently encountered the "perfect storm" of circumstances that made her lose contact with us. That either means it's a very elaborate excuse, or Satan at work. I firmly believe it to be Satan. Thankfully God always wins. Other than that, we had the temple zone conference, which was excellent, and I also went on exchange in Liverpool. Last week went so quick. We unfortunately did not get much accomplished, but this week should be better. Warrington is a lot more festive than Telford was last year, which is nice. A lot of people are already putting up Christmas lights. Oh! I also bought new shoes, which were such a steal, and so nice, that I decided to make them my "meetings" shoes. That meant that I still didn't have working shoes though...Until I went to Liverpool that is. One of the areas in our mission changed from an Elders area to a Sisters area and the sisters had just dropped off a bag of all the old things left in the flat. Inside were some brand new, thick soled, shoes that someone had left behind. Elder Feith said I could try them on and they are perfect!! They are really ugly, but I love them! It was a good week. I hope everyone back home is doing well.

love,

Elder Misbach

PS: I have decided that my favorite soccer club outside the U.S. is Everton. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment