Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November 28, 2011

Well hello family,

Things in Warrington are going alright. Our investigator Donna has disappeared. We taught her a lesson in our Bishops home and then she went out of town for the rest of the week. She was supposed to be back in time for another lesson on Saturday, and we confirmed with her Friday, but she is no where to be found. We honestly have no idea what happened to her. I was mostly concerned for her physical safety up until last night when our call was actually rejected, as opposed to ignored. Now I'm more concerned for her spiritual safety. We will see how things go though. Elder Smith and I are doing well. We are getting along better know. Our mission is going with a new focus again which is pretty intense. Right when I felt like I was getting the hang of it, they change it. I seriously love it though. I love how the Lord works. I'm currently reading about Joseph (son of Jacob) and it is fascinating. I love when the gospel puzzle comes together. I had one pretty funny experience this week, that I still enjoy just thinking about it. In England because of the way the electric works there are no outlets or light switches on the inside of the bathroom, they are all on the outside. So you are at the mercy of whomever is outside the bathroom while you are in it. I have never bothered to take advantage of this because that would be a fairly inappropriate prank, but this week I did it by accident. You would really have to know Elder Smith and have heard his voice in order to get the experience, so I wont share it, but you can imagine what memorable experiences could arise from that situation. It was pretty funny. Other than that, we press forward. Things are good and the gospel is true. Thank you for the emails and I hope you are all doing well.

Love,

Elder Misbach

PS: I should be buying shoes for the first time on my mission today. Wish me luck. I'm so cheap that I always end up buying the most defective products.

PPS: As part of our Zone Conference, we are going to the Temple this week. Totally Jazzed!

No comments:

Post a Comment