Sunday, December 18, 2011

December 12, 2011

Dearest Family of Mine,

Things are going well in England. Donna is getting baptized this Friday!! Woo!! I can't believe the progress she has made from the day that we first met her till now. I love it! Everything is sorted out and it should be a great event. This last week we had a Christmas party in the ward, and President Preston actually wants us to go to things like that, so we went. It was fun. I got a tie from one of the members which was nice. It's a good looking tie, but it's too skinny for me to wear it on my mission, haha. Luckily, I wore a similar looking tie that I already own on Sunday and she - the member - couldn't tell the difference. So I was obedient, and she was happy =) Nothing else happened this week that is really worth mentioning. I am going to Liverpool today with the district to just look around and maybe get a few souvenirs. I'm excited. Oh, I also took another driving lesson this week, and this instructor is way better than the last one. I have two more lessons and then my test is on Wednesday the 21st. Wish me luck, because I will need it. I think that this instructor will have me ready though. Also, I will be skyping on Christmas night. I can do it from 5 to 6 pm (10-11am in Utah) or from 8-9 pm (1-2 pm in Utah). I'm not bothered which time, but I figure whatever time didn't conflict with CB and Malia's sacrament would be the best. Just let me know. Anyway, I hope everything is going well back home and I will talk to you soon!

love,

Elder Misbach

No comments:

Post a Comment