Monday, December 19, 2011

Hello Family,

This past week was fantastic. Donna was baptized!!!!! Woo!!!! She ended up being 40 minutes late (because it was the first snow fall of the year on that day) and the font had an unknown leak that made the water height about to Elder Smith's knees, but other than that it was perfect. We had a lot of members show up to support her. I did the confirmation yesterday and it went well. She is just great. We also had a Christmas Dinner at the Mission Home, which was quite nice. We were supposed to organize 20 minutes of entertainment as a zone, so our zone wrote a play, haha. It was the Christmas Carol, but missionary version. I was the ghost of Christmas past. As you might imagine, it was downright horrible, haha. We obviously couldn't practice or anything, but it was quite fun, and President and Sister Preston enjoyed it. We also watched a new movie about the pioneers called "17 Miracles" which was quite good. I recommend it. You can tell it's low budget, but I still enjoyed it. I have my final driving lesson today and my test is Wednesday morning. I feel just about as prepared as last time, so I really need help, ha. We have two dinner appointments on Christmas. I will be skyping from my Ward Mission Leaders home. I don't know if you will get the chance to meet him, but he is a goof, ha. The later time is perfect for me, so we will do it then.

Things are good. Wish me luck on my test. I hope everyone is doing well and I will see you on Sunday!

love,

Elder Misbach

Oh ya, and Liverpool actually wasn't that great. I take back what I said about 3 months ago. I like Manchester better, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment