Monday, November 21, 2011

Hello Familia,

Well things are going well. Our investigator Donna has moved her date up to the 17th of December and we now have another dated investigator for New Years Eve. Marvelous! Other than that, I really don't have anything exciting to report. I'm sorry. I don't even really have any funny experiences to share. I have them daily, but they are things that you really have to be there in order to get...I found out this week that Alcoholics Anonymous is actually a very spiritual program, which made me happy. (We taught someone who had gained a belief in God because of that program). I have realized on my mission that no matter what level of maturity you reach, flatulence will always be funny. I also received a very deep insight about the use of agency in the Celestial Kingdom from our Ward Mission Leader. That was interesting. I could also let you know that I have a journal entry for every single day of my mission. I continue to astound other missionaries with my diligent journal writing. I can't wait to go back a look at the entries after my mission. Well I'm sorry I have nothing interesting to report, but I hope everything is going well back home and I look forward to celebrating Thanksgiving with you in a years time!

love

Elder Misbach

No comments:

Post a Comment