Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hello family,

So Elder Smith and I are staying together for another transfer. There are four missionaries in my district and at the last district meeting we had our transfer predictions. We predicted everything except for what actually happened, ha. The only missionary that moved was the one missionary we said would stay. Elder Smith and I were pretty shocked to hear that we are staying together, but things should be good. One of our investigators that we found and have been working with ever since I got here is now dated for baptism!! Woo! We had a great spiritual lesson with the senior couple in our ward and she has accepted to be baptized in December. Great stuff. We have been teaching in member's homes lately and it's been nice. The weather is getting much colder, darker, and gloomier. Luckily, the gospel remains bright and shinning brighter every day. Pretty soon I will have to begin my workout schedule that I have saved for the last six months of my mission. I don't have high hopes for me actually carrying it out, but in theory it will be great. The flat obtained a level of clean I didn't think was possible when I first moved in, when we organized the room with the bikes today. It's lovely right now. We are also doing A LOT of walking right now because Elder Smith broke the spokes on his bike. The new missionary in my district is a very jolly Welsh missionary that I served around in Colwyn Bay, so I'm quite pleased with that. Other than that, things are going ok. We are working hard and seeing success. I hope that everyone is doing well. Speak to you soon!

love,

Elder Misbach

No comments:

Post a Comment