Monday, June 13, 2011

Hello Family,

This past week has been a very good one. We have been able to see a
lot of miracles recently. There really is no such thing as a
"coincidence." I'd say the most interesting thing that happened this
past week was the 400th anniversary of the printing of the King James
Bible. There was a choir concert held at the Preston temple that we
were able to attend. There were about 2500 people that went, the choir
was great, the weather was fantastic, and the spirit was strong. I was
able to see a family from my first ward, and the family that we
baptised in the Colwyn Bay branch. Dawn is now the second counselor in
the Relief Society, Joan is the secretary, and Adam is the first
counselor in the young men's and is preparing for a mission. It was
great! I unfortunately forgot my camera, so I will be selfishly
hogging those memories to myself, but trust me when I say that it was
good.

We will be having our last personal interviews with President Bullock
tomorrow, so that's big. I'm definitely looking forward to that. I
also found an old mission roster in our flat and I now know the exact
date that I will "die" in the mission. I will end my mission on June
20th 2012. Crazy! I'll actually be able to serve a full 2 years, which
is rare because of visa issues. It's rained practically every day this
past week, but my umbrella is holding up.

Yep, pretty much life is good and the mission is going well; like
always. I hope that everything is going well for the family!

Love

Elder Misbach

No comments:

Post a Comment