Monday, June 20, 2011

Hello Family,

This last week was our last interviews and trainings with President
Bullock. It was excellent. In the afternoon we were allowed to ask
President and Sister Bullock any question we had about their lives.
They shared how they met, and other things about their lives. They
also shared the secrets to happiness and President shared the secrets
to success in your career. All of it was excellent. President Bullock
has been the CEO of a couple of companies and when we asked about what
he was going to do after his mission he said, "I don't know yet, but I
have to do something. I don't know if I'll go back to what I was doing
or start a business for fun or something, but I have to do something."
haha. His career advice was good stuff. We also now have another dated
investigator named Carol. She needs to give up smoking in the next 10
days, but I think she can do it. Other than that it was a good week.

This week will be our final Zone Conference with President and Sister
Bullock. I'm looking forward to that. Elder Smith and I are also going
to walk through this free museum for a few minutes on our way to ASDA.
That should be good. We celebrated my year mark on Saturday by getting
Greggs for lunch. It sells meat pastries. It was proper disgusting.
But I deserve it, I shouldn't be so absorbed with how much time I have
left. Life is good overall! I'm going to try and buy healthier again
this week. We will see how it goes.

I hope everything is going well with the family. Choose the Right!

love,

Elder Misbach

No comments:

Post a Comment