Monday, June 6, 2011

Hello Family,

This past half a week was pretty good. We saw some pretty good success
and found a lot of new people. The weather has been really good. It's
to the point where it is uncomfortably warm. It's also unfortunate
because now we go out in only a white shirt which drastically reduces
the amount of pockets at my disposal; it's very uncomfortable to have
a phone, bus pass, planner, and two wallets in your pants pockets.

Not much more to report really. Here are a couple of random tid-bits of
information: Our zone focus this transfer is having the members mesh
better with our investigators and with ourselves. We didn't come up
with a proper name for it but I liked "Binding the Ward to the work of
the Lord." I thought that was pretty catchy. I am now buying proper chicken breast and preparing it on the grill! I have never been more satisfied with the meals that I am preparing. Chicken is so delicious.
Oh, and I'm also going to send off my application for my provisional
license today, so I'm one step closer to obtaining my proper UK
drivers license.

Yep, the missionary work continues to move forward and the church is
ever so true. I hope that everything is going well for everyone back
home.

Love,

Elder Misbach

No comments:

Post a Comment