Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May 7, 2012

Hello Family,


Things are still going quite well and I'm still very busy. We are seeing so much success in this area and this zone. We have 10 dated investigators in the Chorley zone, which is, by far, the most I have ever seen on my mission. I'm loving serving with Elder Ringwood as well. He is a very good missionary and just enjoys every day he is out here. We cover two wards here, so on Sunday we were at church from before 9 until about 3. It was great! There are a lot of active members though, so it was difficult to get to know people. My driving is WAY better. I think I might want to get a manual when I get back, because now I can drive one and they are supposed to be cheaper. I'm also committing to my diet again, so hopefully I will be in good shape when I get back =) I'm looking forward to speaking to everyone on Sunday. I will call home at 6 PM this Sunday (11 AM in Utah). So hopefully that works for everyone. If not, I'll just see you in four weeks, ha. We also have a sports day tomorrow, which will be excellent.


Life is marvelous. I hope everyone is doing well. I'll see and speak to you soon!


Elder Misbach

No comments:

Post a Comment