Sunday, May 6, 2012

May 3, 2012

Hello Family!

Well, turns out I was entirely wrong about what would happen with me
for my last transfer. The Lord has one more epic experience for me,
and I am LOVING it so far. I have been called to be a Zone Leader in
the Chorley Zone (The zone with the temple in it). I'm serving with
Elder Ringwood, who actually got called to be a zone leader here last
transfer from Hyde, ha. He is from Darlington England and is fantastic.
It is a blast so far. We are very busy though, so I wont be able to
give individual responses to everyone. Sorry about that. I am the
driver because Elder Ringwood doesn't have his license yet. I found
that out about 5 minutes before I needed to drive, ha. It's been
shaky to be back on the manual again for the first time in 5 months,
but we are alive. So much stuff is happening here. Life is good. I
can't believe I only have 5 weeks left! Sad stuff.

I also went back for Irene's baptism last Saturday, which was great.
I'm glad that her email got through. She is a very good person.

I will be calling to skype home on Sunday at 4 pm here, which means
that it will be 9 am in Utah. If I'm not right on time though, just
hang in there. We are so busy!

The gospel is so great. Thank you for all the support. I will be
speaking to you soon and seeing you soon as well!

Love,

Elder Misbach


 NO3TICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient

No comments:

Post a Comment