Friday, March 9, 2012

March 5, 2012





Myself in front of the temple (possibly for the last time)



Hello family,

Things are going great in Warrington. We had three investigators in sacrament this last week and now we have one dated investigator! Woo! I taught my first lesson to someone who hardly speaks English this last week. She is from Hungary and is very bad with English. We had to use a/an (?) Hungarian pamphlet to teach her. It obviously went well though because then she walked to church with us on Sunday. Teaching her is an experience I certainly wont forget. Things are just going very well and we are really busy. The weather is also becoming really nice. Today is gorgeous. (I say gorgeous, but to be honest, it would qualify as "normal" back home). Things are looking up. Elder Sumner and I are still getting along great and seeing miracles because of it. I also gave myself another haircut last night, so I'm feeling refreshed. Things are good =)

I hope everything is going well back home! Talk to you soon!

love

Elder Misbach

The pictures I am sending are all from the last zone conference:
1)Elder Sumner and myself [a bit of a height difference...]
2)Elder Sapaden and myself
3)Elder Hansen and myself































No comments:

Post a Comment