Monday, February 27, 2012

Update

Hello Family,

Things are still going very well in Warrington. We had the same two investigators come to church this last week and they are doing great. They are both praying for a date to be baptized on. I had my third exchange in Liverpool this past week, which was fun. Our mission president and his wife also came to our ward yesterday and spoke. That was very good. Everyone enjoyed their talks and they were able to meet our investigators. When I email next I will be 3 months and 1 day aways from the end of my mission. Very weird. A lot of my friends have been writing and saying that it will be their last letter they will write me on their mission. Tanner I think is already home. Chase, Mike, and Abe all go home this week. Crazy! I'm doing my best to stay focused though. Overall things are good.

I hope everyone back home is doing well and I'll talk to you soon!

Elder Misbach

No comments:

Post a Comment