Thursday, March 22, 2012

March 12, 2012

Hello Family,

This past week has been a good one; many miracles. Last night we had a full night of knocking doors and we were let in to two. Both of the men solidly accepted baptism. Great stuff! We had another meeting in Liverpool which was nice. Elder Sumner and I are getting along great and we are seeing a lot of success because of it. I also found out that all of the truly disgusting dishes in the UK have dried fruit (Sultanas in particular) as one of their ingredients, if not the main ingredient. I had "Christmas Cake" this week, which is essentially half cake and half dried fruit. It was so gross I could hardly choke it down. I did though because these were two of my favorite members in the ward. Elder Sumner and I regularly have debates about what is "good" food, and I am happy to say that (in my mind) I always win =) This is my last P-day of the transfer, so I wont be emailing until Wednesday or Thursday of next week. I have been here for 6 months now, so I will most likely be leaving Warrington and going to my last area. Crazy stuff!

I hope everyone is going well. If there are any requests for (cheap) souvenirs please let me know :)

love,

Elder Misbach

No comments:

Post a Comment