Friday, October 14, 2011

October 10, 2011

Hello familia,

Life is good in Warrington. We don't have any real investigators and we are going to have to make up for some dodginess that has occurred in the past few transfers, but other than that, this area is great. I just love the feel of it. In all of my past areas I reached a point where I was just bored of the same places and people over and over again, but this area is SO huge that i will never have that problem. I'm jazzed! I also love riding the bikes. This area is table top flat compared to Telford, so it's really easy riding. Plus, the mission got new standard bikes shortly after I left Telford, which I was a bit bitter about at first, but now I get to enjoy a much nicer bike than what I was riding in Telford. There are times where it seems like too much fun. Like last night when we were coasting home under the street lights over the river Mersey, with the perfect breeze in our faces, right after a rain fall. It was wonderful. Elder Smith and I are getting along nicely. Again, my companion and I have two VERY different personalities, but we are getting along great. Nothing really interesting has happened in the past few days except that I saw downtown Liverpool for the first time on Saturday. I was traveling to District Leader Council and it is quite the experience. I would much rather go on vacation to Liverpool than to Manchester. It's a bit too worldly for me to enjoy as a missionary, but as a civilian it would be a memorable experience. We also cleaned the flat today which was a nice, refreshing, experience for me. I love clean flats. That was pretty much the last piece of the puzzle, now Warrington is in prime position to experience success.

Anyway, life is good, the gospel is true, and my mission gets ever more enjoyable. I hope everyone back home is doing well. Talk to you soon!

love,

Elder Misbach

No comments:

Post a Comment