Thursday, October 20, 2011

October 17, 2011

Greetings familia,

This week has been one of miracles. We were able to find and teach 7 new investigators. Two of those new investigators would have come to church and been dated for baptism if they hadn't slept through their alarm.

I love bikes. It is so much easier to be urgent on a bike. I really don't know why we deserved it, but we were blessed all week long.

The weather on Saturday and Sunday was great, but overall the weather in Warrington has been less-than-fantastic. Most of the time there is just a constant mist. A mist that never ceases to annoy and by the end of the day has drenched you. But we persevere.

I don't have much else to say except that our flat is even cleaner this week than last week , I'm trying to eat healthy again, and I'm going to try and use normal razors to shave. Other than that, life moves forward with hope and happiness.

I hope that everyone is doing well back home and talk to you soon!

love,

Elder Misbach

No comments:

Post a Comment