Monday, October 24, 2011

Hello Familia,

This week was another great week. Not really with success, but just a good week. We did have Donna and Lisa come to church though! That was very good. They are doing well but still unsure about baptism. I just barely came off of an exchange with Elder Dantas. He is from Portugal; the island of Madeira. That was a very enjoyable exchange and now I want to vacation in Portugal. I had my second interview with President Preston which went well. The flat is clean again. Overall, things are good. Time just flies. I was reflecting a lot on the beginning of my mission this week and it still feels like that was just a few months ago. This week is going to be a great week. We have our zone conference with the area president and then I also have a mission district leader council at the mission home. I'm sure I will be back in front of this computer in no time. Well, sorry I don't have much to say, but life is good.

I hope everyone back home is doing well.

love,

Elder Misbach

No comments:

Post a Comment