Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hello Family,

It was good to hear from you all and I'm glad things are going well. I
don't have much to update this week, but it was a good week.

Last week, right after I emailed, we were heading out of our flat
after lunch and we got stuck in the elevator. It was Elder Jackson,
Elder Sanders, Elder Ballantyne, and I. That was a very interesting
experience. We were stuck in there for 45 minutes. It really isn't as
bad as it seems. I actually somewhat enjoyed the whole experience.

We have two baptisms this weekend. One is a young African girl named
Leslizia and the other is Allan who is a white man in his 60's. We are
getting some good diversity with this one. They are both great and
Allan requested that I baptize him, so that is great. My second
baptism. It should be a good service.

After two solid weeks of amazing weather we have had rain every day
for the past 4 or 5 days. A couple of those have been thunderstorms
though and I really enjoy those.

Elder Packer visited the mission this past few days and that was
amazing. The church is so true. He gave us some amazing spiritual
insights. I loved it.

Life is good overall. Missions are great!

I hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to speaking to you soon.

Love,

Elder Misbach

PS: For some odd reason the computers here don't take USB devices, so
I really don't know if or when I will be able to send pictures. Sorry
about that. It's ok though because Rochdale is by far the ugliest area
I have served in. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment