Saturday, July 23, 2011

July 14, 2011

Hello Family!

The reason why I have practically no time today is because I am a
TRAINER!!! Woo! (Or in mission terms, I'm a "father"). Things are very
very stressful right now. I'm serving with Elder Sapaden from London.
He has grown up in London his whole life, but both of his parents are
Filipino and so he doesn't look like he is from England at all. He
also has a very weird accent which is very similar to American. He is
very good at piano. He has recorded a few albums and has been playing
the piano in his ward since he was 12. He also really likes to lift
weights and actually brought a weight set with him on his mission,
haha. He is very upbeat, and things are going well.

When I became a district leader I was very stressed. I thought that
would be the most stressed I would be on my mission. I was wrong. This
is intense. Everything I do will affect Elder Sapaden for the rest of
his mission, and possibly his life. This is hefty stuff. I'm loving it
right now though. I know it will be tough for a while, but training is
supposed to be the best experience you have on your mission, so I'm
excited.

I hope that they were able to send the picture of him and I yesterday
at Transfers. We are a good match. It will be a transfer of miracles.

Well I love you all and I hope that everyone is doing well. I will be
able to send better emails on Monday. I'm about to go train on how to
Weekly Plan. good stuff.

Talk to you Monday!

Elder Misbach

No comments:

Post a Comment