Monday, October 25, 2010

Latest News

Hi-
As for transfers, it is in 2 weeks from Wednesday. I have no idea where I will go, but I'm pretty excited for it. As for Telford things are definitely going better. We saw some success last week but we are really looking forward to this week. I have a good feeling about it. There still isn't much to say, but I'll share some quick stories.

One man I talked to told me about how he had just come out of prison and he believed in God because people die. He said that nothing happens after we die because we wouldn't be able to handle what we left behind, but God loves us, so everything just ends when we die, we don't have to think about it. First time I had heard that one. He then went on to say that just from looking at us he could tell that Elder Holman believes in God more than I do and I that I am afraid of death. He was an interesting character.

Last Tuesday it started to rain and hail so hard that I began to drip inside of my suit. It was the wettest I have ever been.



I met a woman a long time ago that said that she didn't believe in God but she knows that He is there...

I also heard a story about a missionary in another mission that wanted to get transferred right away so he decided to start freaking out the members. Whenever he would have a conversation with a member, right in the middle of it, he would just randomly shake his head and convulse for a second or two and then act like nothing happened. I thoroughly enjoyed that story.

And this week we contacted a man dressed as a woman that said he didn't have time because he was "on the clock." I'll I could think was how badly he needed to get off the clock and into some man's clothing.

Anyway, I'm going to try to send the pictures now. Hope all is well.

Love to you all- Elder Misbach

No comments:

Post a Comment