Monday, July 12, 2010

July 8, 2010


I'm out in the feild! my new companion is Elder Kersey, he is the newest trainer in the mission but he recieves a lot of praise. I'm excited! For the very first train we needed to catch, we walked up the wrong side and had to sprint to the other side in order to catch the train just in time. My first area is in the Newcastle area, Telford branch. Its pretty much as far south as I can get. Borders the Birmingham mission. I taught my very first lesson on the train and nailed it! haha. He didn't commit but I told the first vision from memory. What a blessing. Then we had a lesson with Nick who is Pagean (?) He talked about how he doesn't pray but pathworks, where he sees a rainbow and is allowed to talk to Gods. It was intense. Then I met some people from the ward and they were amazing. Great people for sure. They gave me a gift. Chocolate, and a shirt that says "mormon in training" and a LED pink flashing light for my bike, haha. Oh!- its a biking mission! We have some more lessons today and I'm about to go shop at ASDA (the english walmart) Things are going great and I know I'm forgetting things, but it will be in my journal when I get back. I love you guys and think about you often. Thanks for everything and I hope everything is still going well.


No comments:

Post a Comment