Tuesday, June 15, 2010

And so it begins...

So I'm heading off in a few days and i realize that i wont be writing everyone. So I set up a blog for anyone that wants to check out whats going on without having the hassel of writing me :) My family will periodically update some letters i write, photos I send, and any address changes. My address will also be on facebook. I can't email anyone except family. Should be interesting!

MTC (3 weeks):
Elder Cassidy Michael Misbach
England Manchester Mission
England Missionary Training Center
Temple Way
Chorley
Lancashire
England PR6 7EQ

Mission home (should work for entire mission, just might take a little longer):
Elder Cassidy Micheal Misbach
England Manchester Mission
Springwood, Suite G5
Booths Park, Knutsford
England WA16 8QZ
United Kingdom

1 comment: